（一）Transfer Files to Gkone Internal Storage
How to transfer files to Gkone internal storage?
- Insert the USB
- Click "sda1" will open the USB drive
- Copy the file that you would like to print
- When the file is shown in the folder "NET", it means finish copying the file to the internal storage of the Gkone.
- Start to print!
Please filter resin if prints failed, dust or particulate matter fall into the vat.
First: Make sure there is no residue remains in the resin vat.
1) Select"Clean Up" in the UI interface, the UV light will start to cure the whole vat. Wait for 15s;
2) Pull up the cured layer from the corner, squeeze out the resin.
Second: Filter resin and seal in the bottle.
1) Put a filter funnel and paper on the top of the bottle ;
2) Use a rubber scraper as an aid;
3) Use tissues to wipe up the vat.
（三）Stir up the resin
If you haven't used resin in the resin vat for a time, stir up the resin before the next printing